Week07
Week07
7-13 November
MIDTERM WEEK
Hello from the end of a nice and tiring week.💖
This week we had the midterm of our ed201 class. I prepared well for the exam. I didn't have a strategy for the exam. I read the repetition we do every week thanks to the blog. It was very useful to go back and read all the topics we covered, especially by going back and reading the blogs I wrote. In addition, the notes I made about the topics were very good for me. Especially the topic we have been studying for 4 weeks (21st Century Student Outcomes and Support System) was very complicated, and I tried to understand this topic by looking at the table. In short, we didn't cover a new topic this week, we just had an exam.
Goodbye with great love.💕💖
What strategies did you use while studying for the exam?
ReplyDelete